Get emergency cash fast…and no credit check!
A payday loan (or payroll advance, or payday advance) is a short-term loan that’s repaid on the customer’s next payday. Our customers use payday loans for for all kinds of good reasons — including avoiding costly bounced checks and late charges on credit card and bill payments. And not only is there no credit check, a payday loan can help preserve your existing credit rating.
How it works…and what to bring with you.
The payday advance application process is fast and simple. It requires only the following documents:
- Your most recent pay stub
- Your most recent bank statement (positive balance NOT required, subject to approval)
- Blank check from that account
- Current, government-issued photo ID
- Telephone or utility bill (if you have one)
- Completed Payday Loan Application
If approved, you’ll need to read and sign an agreement containing disclosures required by the Truth in Lending Act (TILA) and write a personal check for the amount of the advance plus a fee. Then Cash Plus advances you funds immediately, in CASH, but holds the check until an agreed-upon date, usually within two to four weeks, when you receive yourr next paycheck. No wonder Cash Plus payday loans are so popular!
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to call us.